In honour of the Suffragette movement in 1903, I've made this antique gold flower pendant necklace with a 2cm focal Periot tear-drop crystal, Clear crystals on the flowers and a 1.2cm Amethyst crystal.
The colour scheme of violet, white and green: purple symbolised dignity, white purity, and green hope. These three colours were used for banners, flags, rosettes and badges.
The necklace is 30cm in total length. The chain is 23cm long (total chain length is 46cm).
Finished with a swivel antique gold lobster clasp.
Complementing earrings also available.
Suffragette Inspired Antique Gold Flower Drop Necklace
- I gladly accept returns and exchangesJust contact me within: 14 days of deliveryShip items back to me within: 21 days of deliveryI don't accept cancellationsBut please contact me if you have any problems with your order.The following items can't be returned or exchangedBecause of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Conditions of returnBuyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
- Custom or personalised orders
- Perishable products (like food or flowers)
- Digital downloads
- Intimate items (for health/hygiene reasons)
- Estimated shipping timesAustralia: 1-3 weeksCanada: 1-2 weeksFrance: 1-7 business daysGermany: 1-2 weeksGreece: 1-2 weeksIreland: 4-5 business daysItaly: 1-2 weeksJapan: 3-5 weeksUnited Kingdom: 3-5 business daysNorth America: 2-3 weeksEurope: 6-7 business daysAustralia, New Zealand and Oceania: 2-3 weeksAsia Pacific: 2-3 weeksLatin America and the Caribbean: 2-3 weeksNorth Africa and the Middle East: 2-3 weeksSub-Saharan Africa: 2-3 weeksI'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.Customs and import taxesBuyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.